Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 118: lover

fear is in my mind strength is in my bones
no,
my pipeline memories
my grandmothers stories
her voice
breaking vocal veins
in her skin
subtle brysh with god
you,
you are my written failure
my crying success
my screaming distance
you are my cold blood
a pipe frozen shut
a home with out water
3/4th of all i am
empty
the horror of honesty laughing
like depressions sacred sleep
sung into infinity
tied into shaky bones
britle darkness
where abswers only suck themselves into oceans of screams
i wonder
where the stregnth goes when its gone
when the breath is distant
and the bones fail
where are you held

love
of a million miles
of skylines and oceans
of sand dunes and hillsides
of deserts and coastlines
show me the strongest bits f your terror
of your failures
if the fearing success
of your palms
show me how you hold you childrens dreams
your mermaid songs
piano whispers
uyour cold tears
show me them all
trave them into the small of my back
where all the heavy distance is held
and ill show you a mirror of miracles
a cyclone of forgiveness
that returns the strength to the storm
the calm to the sand
ill show you the love in this skin
the kind that cannot be forgotten
the kind that only multiplies
the kind the sky births
dark and cold
but beautiful
lonely
and strong

No comments:

Post a Comment