Saturday, February 20, 2010

day 215: random thoughts.

Falling in love only takes a day

You can feel it in your skin

On your tongue

You know when it hits

You wake up turn over and kiss the air pretending you lovers there

Falling in love is easy

Anyone who says otherwise is lying

Trusting comes natural

Its forcing yourself not to trust that fractures ripcages

I remember the moment I knew

The moment I decided I would give up anything to be with you

The moment I started thinking about future

Falling out of love takes longer

There is no moment to point to except that morning you woke up and realized you didn’t recognize the beautiful women next to you

Worse

You don’t remember who you are

Falling out of love takes time

But breaking hearts happens in instant increments

No comments:

Post a Comment