Thursday, January 2, 2014

Leaving Maui

How many times you
 gonna give this kind of love
not to be returned. 

1. 
You were the first love that brought me out of my body
loved me from quiet quiver 
To shouted shiver
my first lesson 
In love lost in translation
And the importance in developing language 

2. 
You were meant to be my safe heaven
A love that would return
Feed
And never leave
I misjudged your fur
Didn't see the k9s of your wolfs grin under your soft cape 
I remember the way you use to hold me
Your breath upon my neck
It was only a matter of time before I got bit
And left 

3. 
If only perfection were precise 
If only our lips 
Pulsed in the same meter 
We are a love so strong it supernovas
With star charts reminding us of our incompatibility 

4. 
I am naive 
Young and foolish
Only shards of what i was before 
I started handing myself out
like script to beautiful women who promised to love me

No comments:

Post a Comment