Sunday, January 17, 2010

day 181: where did you go

Im sitting here

Imagining wehre you are tonight

Its all so unclear

The distance is growing and im losing my head

Where do we go

As far as I see there only space in sight

Im losing control

You promised forever

So baby where did you go?

Im tired of singing these love songs alone

Theres this space that you left its dark and cold

You promise forever

So please don’t forget

These agirl in the wings and shes waiting

Shes waiting

Im so tired

Tucking my self into dream that are too far to touch

Im still holding on

To pictures and memories and everytning betgween

How do you sleep

I’ve been tossing and turning hoping ita all a bad dream

Im losing myself

You promised forever

So baby where di you go

No comments:

Post a Comment