Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 806: wine and cheese

so im sitting in my room
alone
wondering
if te fact that i haven't had the slightest desire to take a drink at a party in weeks
means im depressed
and im thinking what kind of backwards ass bullshit is that
but all i know
is every circle i find myself near makes me feel obtuse and alone
and no one here moves to the rhythm quite like me
im out of the beat
and they are out of their minds
slinging liqueur into the night like pixie dust
and not a single girl here is made of home
not a single one with a voice like dial tones
everyone is alone alone alone
and drinking themselves into company
into seeing multiple
into love
and im in the coner witnessing it all
all the fake
beautiful
bullshit
love

1 comment:

  1. " every circle i find myself near makes me feel obtuse and alone"

    "everyone is alone alone alone
    and drinking themselves into company"

    ReplyDelete