Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 57: Click

Click


my heart beats like Vinyl

scratches aggaisnt my chest

60 spins a minute

click

love

broken record

repeated

Love

click

Scratch

Hurt

Repeat


believe me when i say this

my hearts reveled in sequence

there is no room to breathe here

click

love

no one is willing to part with their inhale for an honest heart

and she may not believe me

but ill write each second of my life into poetry

cuz its the only way the rest of the world will call me beautiful before i die

i am seen as words only

hide my face behind my similes that look like smiles

the right stanza can fake a laugh

can make you breathe

click

love


but if truth is too beautiful it must be lying

call me pathological

hide me under the shade of your disbelief

ill take comfort in its coolness

take savage in your breathe

somedays i wish i was born there

but i wasn't

so where the end


Click

done.

No comments:

Post a Comment